Air quality measurement
With us you know what you breathe!
Air quality sensor - loT urbida meder uAir / lnw
- the device is used as a sensor for measuring air quality
- indicates current temperature and humidity
- provides a quick solution to learn about unwanted air quality
- it uses wi-fi connection, you only need to install it at your chosen location and operate it immediately
- data are sent to the cloud server, from which you can then view in the web application an overview of measured values with a graphical display including the control of the sensor itself
Equipment for working with partial sensors of air quality measurement PM 1.0, PM2.5, PM4.0 a PM10, CO2_eq, VOC, temperatura and humidity in outdoor or enclosed areas.
The device can only be connected to a WPA, WPA2, or WEP secured Wi-Fi wireless network.
You can perfom the configuration via PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Power Supply 230V
- Dimensions 110 x 110 x 30 mm
- Operating temperatura -40°C - 125°C
- Communication Wi-Fi standard 802.11
- Air quality measurement
- VOC measurement
- Temperatura measurement
- Humidity measurement